Arbitration & Conciliation Law
- Pre-litigation conciliation and negotiations for avoiding litigation.
Arbitration Agreements; Civil Miscellaneous Petitions under the Arbitration & Conciliation Act, 1996 before the High Court seeking appointment of Arbitrator(s).
- Claim Petition/Defense Statement; Evidence/Deposition and hearing before the Arbitrator/Arbitral Tribunal
Civil & Constitutional Litigation
- Steps for recovery of monies; issue of legal notice; filing of law suits for recovery of monies due.
- Suits for obtaining injunctory orders; suits and petitions for ejectment and eviction of tenants; suits for declaration of title to properties; suits for specific performance; etc.
- Execution proceedings for the purpose of enforcement of decrees/judgments/orders.
- Claim Petitions in respect of Motor Accidents, Workman’s Compensation, Unfair Dismissal
- Petitions for divorce, maintenance, matrimonial properties and other Family Court matters
- Writ Petitions under Article 226 of the Constitution of India and under various Statutes & Enactment.
- Civil & Criminal Revisions and Appeals arising from orders passed by Subordinate Courts/Tribunals.
- Petitions & Applications arising under the Companies Act, 1956.
- Writ Appeals & Original Side Appeals before a Division Bench against orders of Single Judges.
- Public Interest Litigation
Commercial Tax Law
- Seeking registration under Commercial Tax Laws and procedural compliance with the assessment proceedings regarding Sales Tax, Works Contract Tax, Lease/Hire Purchase Tax, Entry Tax, Resale Tax and Purchase Tax; registration under the Profession Tax Act and compliance thereof.
- Advising on Tax Planning, Tax Incentives and Exemptions and Legal Audit, procedural aspects of statutory registers to be maintained by assessees.
- Filing of Monthly Returns and Annual Returns.
- Rendering of opinions; Clarifications on Tax Rates.
- Appeals before Joint Commissioners and the Appellate Tribunal.
- Check Post & Intelligence proceedings; Suo Motto Revision proceedings.
- Writ Petitions, Sales Tax Appeals, Sales Tax Revision Petitions before the High Court.
- Training on Value Added Tax.
Consumer Protection Law
- General advice on the safeguards of Consumer Protection law and update of developments of Consumer Protection law.
- Consumer complaints and Defense Versions; evidence and appearance before the District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forums; Appeals and Revisions before the State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission.
Commercial & Mercantile Law
- Memorandum of Understandings, Sale Agreements, Purchase Agreements, Loan Agreements, General Commercial Contracts, Sale of Goods, Hire Purchase Agreements and International Commercial Transactions.
- Technology Transfer Agreements, Escrow Agreements, Confidentiality Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements, Franchisee & Licensing Agreements.
- Corporate and Performance Guarantees, Leasing and Hiring Agreements, Hypothecation, Pledge Documentation and Credit Instruments.
- Indemnity Bonds & Guarantee Instruments; General and Special Power of Attorneys; Affidavits.
Dishonour of Cheques
- Issue of statutory notices under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881.
- Replies to statutory notices.
- Filing of complaints and appearing before the Magistrate’s Court in proceedings to relating to dishonour of cheques.
Employment & Labour Law
- Registration under labour laws, including Karnataka (Shops & Commercial) Establishments Act, Factories Act, Employees State Insurance Act, Employees Provident Fund, etc and procedural compliance thereof.
- Guidance on law relating to working hours, payment of overtime charges, bonus, maternity benefits, availing contract labour, etc.
- Appearance and making of representations before Inspectors of Factories, Labour Officers and other statutory authorities.
- Labour litigation; Applications, Appeals before Labour Courts, Industrial Tribunals, ESI Courts.
- Advice and rendering of opinions of applicability of labour enactment and notifications.
- Cases relating to termination of employment, transfer, promotions, seniority, etc before the High Court, Administrative Tribunal.
Intellectual Property Law
- Registration of Trade Marks and Copyrights. Search and Investigation of existing intellectual property registrations; Opposition proceedings before the Registrar of Trade Marks.
- Assignment and Transmission of Intellectual Property Rights; drafting of agreements including Trade Mark License, Software License, Copyright License, Franchisee Agreements, Development and Maintenance Agreements.
- Protection of Intellectual Property Rights, Investigation relating to infringement of Copyrights and Trademarks and Service Marks.
- Litigation relating to protection of Intellectual Property Rights in the form of Suits, Interlocutory Proceedings and Criminal Proceedings leading to Seizure and Arrest.
Real Estate and Property Law
- Law relating to transfer of property including Sale, Lease, Mortgage, Gift, Will, etc.
- Vetting of agreements and deeds relating to purchase of flats and conducting of scrutiny of title of properties.
- Registration proceedings before the Sub-Registrar.
- Conveyances and drafting of other documents relating to transfer of property in respect of Flats, Apartments, Condominiums, Lands, Joint Development Contracts, Business Centre Agreements.
- Title Reports and Scrutiny of titles, Statutory Valuation of properties and Stamp duty.
- Obtaining of miscellaneous registrations and permissions from authorities such as Income Tax, Urban Land Management Authorities, and Possession Certificates, User Permission Certificates (occupancy certificates), municipal tax compliance, and assessment.